By using rEnter application you wilfully agree to the following terms:
* We collect the information you provide when you sign up for an account, including your name, email, password and your content.
* We collect the information of all your applicants.
* We use the information to verify accounts, detect and prevent spam and other bad experiences, and promote safety and security.
* We use the information to communicate with you and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
* If the ownership or control of all or part of our Product or their assets changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
* We provide you with the ability to access and erase your data. We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. When you delete your account you won't be able to recover the information later.
* We believe that it is necessary to detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of our Product, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity. If relevant, we may check the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Product. If your account is deemed fraudulent or showing inapropriate content we reserve the right to delete it.
* We reserve the right to remove rEnter from the Apple Store with 24-hour email notification.
* We’ll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our products.
If you have questions about this policy you can contact us at: email@example.com
Revised: October 6, 2018